The discipline of sales has changed. Salespeople now need to adapt to the modern buyer, and the way they buy, or get left behind.
Inbound sales is a personalized, helpful, modern sales methodology. Inbound salespeople focus on their prospect's pain points, act as a trusted consultant, and adapt their sales process to the buyer journey.
Inbound Sales Techniques
- Define your buyer's journey.
- Develop a sales process that supports the buyer's journey.
- Identify your ideal buyer persona.
- Lead with a helpful, customized prospecting message.
- Craft customized questions to uncover the prospect's pain.
- Give a tailored presentation.
According to Gartner Group, 77% of B2B purchasers said that they would not even speak to a salesperson until they had done their own research.
Is your sales team able to deal with this new kind of buyer? Is your sales team leveraging the best content to shape and influence the buyer's journey - and then engage with them where they are researching - online?
Join this free Inbound Sales event hosted by HubSpot, bringing together 30+ top sales experts to deliver their sales secrets.
This event will give you an exclusive peek into the new sales techniques they're using.
Mark Your Calendar - June 6, 2017 at 8:00 AM EST
Featuring 30 world-class sales leaders who will share their insights, strategies, and tactics to help you and your business grow. Check out the line-up of sales experts who will be sharing their ideas on June 6th:
- Jeffrey Gitomer - Founder, Gitomer
- Dan Pink - Bestselling author of "To Sell Is Human"
- Jamie Shanks - CEO, Sales for Life
- Mark Roberge - Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School
- Michael Pici - Director of Sales, HubSpot
- Jill Konrath - Bestselling author, "More Sales Less Time"
Register today for Inbound Sales Day for Free to learn from the best sales coaches in biz.