Inbound Marketing Intern - Now Hiring - Barrie Office
Are you graduating from college, or university in business, marketing, communications or web design? If so, we'd like to talk to you!
We're currently interviewing for an Inbound Marketing intern to work full-time, or part-time, in our office in Barrie, starting immediately. You'll get great training in today's emerging online, digital marketing techniques and you'll get to spend time on real campaigns and projects with real clients.
As a paid intern at THE BRIT AGENCY you'll be treated like one of the team (no filing, making coffee and photcopying here). Best of all, you'll get paid to learn and experience what it's like to work at a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
After a successful 3-months, this internship may turn into a full-time, Inbound Marketing Co-ordinator position ... if you show us you're a rock star Intern.
What You'll Do
- Learn and use tools like Google Analytics, Adwords, HootSuite and HubSpot to plan and execute client marketing campaigns.
- Learn, master and work with Inbound Marketing programs like SEO, blogging, paid search marketing, content marketing, social media, lead generation, email marketing, and more.
- Join our team at client meetings and contribute with positive creative ideas.
- Assist with the execution of Inbound Marketing strategies, including content development, scheduling, measurement and reporting.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, landing pages, video scripts, webinars, kits and eBooks as assigned.
- BA or College Diploma, ideally with major or emphasis in communications, marketing, PR, journalism or related field.
- Relentless desire to learn new things.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous work tasks.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong work ethics to suceed and go the extra mile for a client.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive can-do attitude.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Tech savvy, loves everything "digital."
- Willing to take industry certifications and tests, to keep up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Previous experience with digital marketing tools, PR or website design
- Previous experience blogging and posting content online
- Previous experience with web content management tools and the Adobe Cloud suite of tools including PhotoShop.
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter stating why this internship is right for you - to email@example.com with the subject line - "Inbound Marketing Internship."